New Hebrew Parsing Tool on BLB
Introducing a much-improved Hebrew parsing tool that helps you to quickly identify the parts of speech in the original language. With a much improved and expanded Hebrew data set, you can now identify critical aspects of Hebrew words, including:
- Inflected and root words in the original language
- Audio pronunciation of root words
- Strong’s numbers
- Abbreviated parsing code for those familiar with Hebrew parsing
- Morphology table that shows the part of speech, stem, type, gender, number, and state
- Helpful Hebrew helps including a Simplified Hebrew Grammar that explains the significance of the parts of speech (this resource is extremely helpful as is the parallel Simplified Greek Grammar)
We trust this helpful feature will bring more clarity and depth to your study of the Old Testament. Stay tuned for more original language content and features that are coming your way.
Visit the Genesis 1:1 Hebrew interlinear, and click on one of the parsing buttons to see an example of the new tool.